- dwac likes this
- xb-6783746 reblogged this from theyoungradical
- throateyeandknucklebone likes this
- oinonio reblogged this from aboriginalpressnews
- basava likes this
- themindislimitless likes this
- open-pandora likes this
- raindancenaked reblogged this from theyoungradical
- raindancenaked likes this
- theyoungradical reblogged this from globalvoices
- aboriginalpressnews reblogged this from globalvoices
- donnameduse reblogged this from globalvoices
- goingthroughafayze reblogged this from globalvoices
- guardiancomment likes this
- globalvoices posted this
2012 Maldives Eid celebrations were vibrant as ever, despite political controversy surrounding an open air prayer event held in the capital Malé.
Children and adults - depicting dheli maali, a black demon - reigned the streets and captured people’s attention, sidelining politicians and religious leaders.
See more stunning photos.