- resmc likes this
- jjarichardson reblogged this from azspot
- jjarichardson likes this
- tito-bmx likes this
- sonnyjohl likes this
- maffra-man likes this
- thedeepz reblogged this from azspot
- blissandzen likes this
- noisezilla likes this
- pablo-jose-666 reblogged this from azspot
- sarahlee310 likes this
- oinonio reblogged this from azspot
- thefollowshipofthering likes this
- azspot posted this
Families would pay nearly twice as much for non-group health insurance under a President Romney than under President Obama, according to a new report from the liberal advocacy group Families USA.
The study found that Mitt Romney’s pledges to repeal the 2010 healthcare law, create a health insurance tax deduction and block-grant Medicaid would result in higher coverage costs and more uninsured Americans.